The activity will be run by an entitled guide for the speciality in whitewater (F.E.P.)
– Equipment and insurance included
– It is indispensable knowing how to swim
– Taxes included
– Cash and credit card payment (Other payment methods, to consult)
- Neoprene suit with protections for the legs (5mm)
- Neoprene footwear (5mm)
- Life vest
- Safety talk (30 min. approx.), safe practice and performance in the river before staring the descent.
- First 5km initiation (withdrawal option)
- Monitoring by road transport, first aid and communication with the base.
- Visual contact with the road assistance vehicle.
Obligations of participants
- Know how to swim.
- Minors with authorisation.
- Communicate the company any type of disease (respiratory, cardiovascular, diabetes …) and physical abnormalities (lesions).
- Any incident during the activity has to be communicated to our guide.
- In every adventure activity there exist the inherent risks caused by sport (contusions, turning over…). These are risks that we may minimize if we act according to our guide’s instructions.
- In the case of hidrospeed it is more likely to get injured during the descent due to the permanent contact with the water. To lower the risk we use the suit with protections.
- This activity is recommended for those who enjoy adventure and are determined and fearless to water.
- Complaint forms are available to our clients as well as accident insurance and civil responsibility.