Have fun while descending a whitewater river in a boat for one or two people.
The guide will remain at all times next to us in a kayak, showing us which the correct way is in order to have a successful and safe descent.
The guide is able to lead up to two canoes at a time (4 people).
The activity will be run by an entitled guide for the speciality in whitewater (FEP).
- Transport is included
- Equipment and insurance included
- It is indispensable knowing how to swim
– All prices are per person
– Taxes included
– Cash and credit card payment (Other payment methods, to consult)
- Neoprene footwear (5 mm)
- Life vest
+ All material is approved by the CE.
- Safety talk (30 min. approx.), safe practice and performance in the river before staring the descent.
- First 5km initiation (withdrawal option)
- Monitoring by road transport, first aid and communication with the base.
- Visual contact with the road assistance vehicle.
Obligations of participants
- Know how to swim.
- Minors with authorisation.
- Communicate the company any type of disease (respiratory, cardiovascular, diabetes …) and physical abnormalities (lesions).
- Any incident during the activity has to be communicated to our guide.
- In every adventure activity there exist the inherent risks caused by sport (contusions, turning over…). These are risks that we may minimize if we act according to our guide’s instructions.
- In case we turn over, we will have to move into safety position and with our guide’s help, we will turn the boat over to get on it again.
- This activity is recommended for those who enjoy adventure and are willing to get wet.
- Complaint forms are available to our clients as well as accident insurance and civil responsibility.
Whitewater Canoeing 7km Stretch
- Location: Llarvosí – Gulleri
- Distance: 7km
- Length: 2hs. approx.
- Level: To consult
- Other comments: Moring and evening shift